Productive Sector Loans
Get your Business started the right way.
If you are in the productive sector and you are thinking about advancing a new business idea or expanding an established business, NBD’s Productive Sector Loan can get you the funding you need.
Potential customers of the Productive Sector Loan must exhibit these characteristics:
- For-profit enterprise. The applicant must operate a company with the intent of making a profit at the end of its business cycle. This would effectively exclude not-for-profit and non-profit entities.
- Small or medium-sized enterprise. Potential customers must represent businesses that fall into the 'small' or 'medium' enterprise category. We define these businesses as:
- Small Business - Less than twenty-five (25) employees, asset size less than $200K and annual sales of approximately $200,000.00.
- Medium Business - Up to one hundred (100) employees, asset size no less than $200,000.00 and annual sales not exceeding $1.5 million.
- Productive sector. The potential customer must carry on business in the productive sectors of agriculture, trade, tourism, manufacting and agro-processing.
Interested customers are required to meet the following requirements:
- A new business, a business which is in operation for less than three (3) years, must present a sound business plan that includes cash flow projections.
- An existing business, a business in operation for three (3) or more years, must present financial statements for the last (3) years of operations.
- A down payment of at least 10% of the value of the loan. NBD Ltd. will finance up to 90% of the project.
- Security that meets NBD's lending guidelines.
- All other NBD Ltd. business loan requirements apply.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply for an NBD Personal Loan or Line of Credit
Click below to start your application online
Other Services You Might Be Interested In.
Visit us, call 1-767-255-2300, or Ask NBD via the form provided.